From: Bryan Love [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 5:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SQL Licensing/User Question

Every datasource you define in the CF Administrator will count as a
user IF
you check the "Maintain Connection" box.  In other words if you have

Datasources
DS1     SQL Server 7
DS2     SQL Server 7

If you checked the "Maintain Connection" box for both of these then
there
will be two connections open as long as CF is running.  *Note* a
connection
is not established until the first time you hit the DB.  After that the
connection persists unless you UNCHECK the "Maintain Connection" box
and
restart the service.

Bryan Love
  Macromedia Certified Professional
  Internet Application Developer
  Database Analyst
Telecomunication Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"...'If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may
have
peace'..."
        - Thomas Paine, The American Crisis