I am aware of the differences between js and cfscript but is it not
possible to use writeoutput() to generate the javascript to be sent to the
client
or would there be problems with the syntax being close to cfscript?

Thanks

Kola Oyedeji |Web Developer |ekeda
elthorne gate |64 high street |pinner |middx |ha55qa
t +44(208)429 7333 f +44(208)429 7339 |www.ekeda.co.uk

lications/CFSc
ript.jsp

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software