Nick,

> The server itself seems to be hammered.  When I VNC into it, it is
> painfully slow.  Another problem is that client vars are stored in
> Registry..yes I know..very bad.   I take it this will have an effect on
> server speed?

Yup.  If your registry is nearly full then the chances are that it will run
slow.  When the registry is full CF will stop running all together.

I would recommend that you look into transferring your client store to SQL
server (or Access in the short term) as soon as possible and see if that
helps.

If the registry is nearly full, then a temporary temporary measure would be
to increase the size of the registry in the system settings.

Regards

Stephen