One little problem with requiring IDs for submitting the surveys will be
that it will affect the responses. If the boss wants the responses to be
"STRICTLY ANONYMOUS" then dealing with any kind of ID or other
identifier will likely cause the people to submit skewed reviews, just
because they don't know if they are really anonymous or not.

My $.02

Dimo