From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 12:23 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Include a Dynamic Page

Well without really knowing the specifics it's hard to comment.  I'd try the
frames approach first as it will take considerably less effort to get the
same results.  If you are looking to change the look and feel of the
"included" site, you are in for a lot of work.

As I mentioned, CFHTTP might solve some of your issues, but it's not meant
for grabbing an entire site and plunking it down in yours (more for grabbing
some info from another site).

HTH

Bryan Stevenson
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development