Remember, though, that you can catch cffile errors with cftry/cfcatch
, and
inform the user that the operation failed and that they should wait a
nd try
again.  You can also inform system administrators via email if a file
operation fails.  There are many ways you can use this functionality
create a damage control system for your apps.