The fusebox book does have a lot of general best practices type stuff
mixed in there.  As would Forta books.

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/11/02 11:52AM >>>
I'm attempting to compile some information for my department, and I'm
looking
for resources/websites to find information on programming standards &
guidelines for CF, HMTL, JavaScript, etc.

I'm looking for information like:
In CF, all references to shared variables should be locked.
All CF variables should be scoped
All HTML tags should be in lowercase
All pages should include a standard header that contains author, last
modified, etc

I'm not looking for "use fusebox" as an answer to this question.

Anyone know of anything?

Thanks,
Erica