From: Billy Cravens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: verity and html comments round II

Here's my 30-second workaround - CF process that grabs source from all
the
pages, strips out comment indicators (but keeps text of comments),
sticks
text into db.  Then verity against the db, and have pointers to the
true url
in the database, which are then output as the result of your verity
search.