Well - the problem is testing it.  Do you have a collection that is that
large?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: David Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 11:22 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF 5.0 Verity Collections Limit

I know based on the manual that CF 5.0 Pro limits the number of documents to
125000.

I found this in the registry while looking for the location for colections
to use with cfregistry tag.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Allaire\ColdFusion\CurrentVersion\Collecti
ons]
"RootDirectory"="I:\\CFusion"
"DocCountExceeded"="0"
"DocCountLimit"="125000"

does this mean if I change the DocCountLimit to something more then 125000
(something like 250000) will that allow me to increase the limit?