We have just a weird little bug affecting maybe 1 of every 100 purchases on
a site..and we always get back "it was an error, I dunno" even though the
page asks the user to copy and paste and send to the provided email link.

Within cftry/catch, can you use cfmail to fire us a mail, and on an overall
error page site in the application file, I understand (perhaps from years
ago) that you cannot execute any cfcode on that page...how have others
handled this?

Regards,

Eric J. Hoffman
Director of Internet Development