Hi Folks,

I am suddenly getting an error message in ColdFusion
Studio 5.0 when I go to save files to a particular
remote server via RDS: "The Connection With The Server
Was Reset"  I can open and browse just fine but I
suddenly can't save files.  I don't think anything has
changed on my end and this used to work fine.  I can
also save and open files just fine on other remote RDS
servers...just not this particular one.  A collegue of
mine is able to save to the same server, using the
same RDS settings as mine without any issues.

Anyone have any guesses?

Thanks!