From: Bill Davidson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 2:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: asp dns managment object

I have written a pretty feature rich DNS manager in CF (lots of built
intelligence - error checking and resolution, etc..).  There's still a
few things left to do, but it works very well for the most part.  I
started talking to my hosting provider, and we kinda thought the market
would be very limited.  Is there an interest among the community?  I
would like to convince myself it's worth spending the time to finish and
release it.

If I get even minimal interest, I'll finish it, release it in beta and
start
a listserve and go from there.   If you don't mind, and want to respond
this directly, CC me @ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks.

-Bill
brainbox