It didn't ask me nothing!  It just did it.

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 10:05 AM
Subject: RE: OT: Anybody heard of this?

haha, cute trick huh?  at least in IE it asks you if you want to set it
 or
not.

Dave Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/05/2002 09:03:01 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

> > I has some spam in my email this morning. It immediately
> > popped me to a porn site. What it did though, was reset
> > my start page through their server, and I now, cannot
> > reset my start page.
> >
> > If I go into Internet Options, it does not allow me to
> > change the Start Page settings. What's the fix for this?
>
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/mozilla0.9.8/mozi
> la-win32-0.9.8-installer.exe

If that's the fix, I'd stick with the porn home page myself.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444