From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 10:36 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Access to SQL Server

In Access you can set the primary key to auto number - how do you do this in
SQL Server?  I would assume that has something to do with this error that I
am getting:

      Error Diagnostic Information
      ODBC Error Code = 23000 (Integrity constraint violation)

      [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value
NULL into column 'UserID', table 'SaraLee.dbo.ChockUsers'; column does not
allow nulls. INSERT fails.

Thanks!