I haven't run across this error before.
On my form I have this:
maxlength="64"></td>

Which allows for me to upload a file. I basically click Browse and find the
image.

The action page has:
<CFIF Trim(LogoFileName) NEQ "">
                <cffile action="UPLOAD" filefield="Form.LogoFileName"
destination="#UploadDirectory#" nameconflict="MAKEUNIQUE">
                <CFSET LogoFileName=ServerFile>
</CFIF>

Well I am getting an error on that that says:
Message Error in CFFILE tag Type UNKNOWN Detail The form field specified in
the CFFILE tag
(LogoFileName) does not contain an uploaded file. Please be sure that you
have specified the correct form field name.

Yet I am choosing a file on the form page. Any idea what would be causing
this NOT to work? I have never
see this problem before.
-Kelly

Kelly Matthews