From: "Haggerty, Michael A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 11:43 AM
Subject: OT: Search Engine Placement Service

I have a client who is looking to boost his site's search engine rankings.
Does anyone have any experience with search engine placement services? I am
looking for one that either has a good track record or will guarantee
results. This site has a product serving a niche market, and the last
company I worked with charged a lot and produced very little.