Sounds like a good idea. I'll take care of the Evaluate chapter. ;)

Of course, at the same time, I can't stand people who change code from
<cfif x is y> to compare because supposedly compare is .001 ms faster.
;)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus