I'm up for anything involving slagging off NS!

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew R. Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 April 2002 17:58
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CSS and Netscape - was(CSS and dynamically changing
classes)

I'm busy writing a letter to Steve Case (Chairman of the board, AOL Time
Warner, owner of Netcrap), and I am asking to PLEASE kill this one.

Anybody else interested in doing this? [EMAIL PROTECTED] - I don't know
if he'll get it or not, but I'll try.

Omigosh... this is so good... I just went to Steve Case's website using
Netcrap 4.08...  the page loads and reloads and reloads again... to
infinity. I guess even the owners can't get netscape to work properly.
If you try this, let me know if you get the same reaction.

http://www.aoltimewarner.com/corporate_information/bio/CaseSteph.adp

- Matt Small