On 5/6/02, Sean Daniels penned:
>  > They would be using the CFX tag.
>
>I've used it for three different clients at this point. The way they have
>the CF tag set up isn't exactly the way I would do it, but it works fine and
>service wise I've not had any issues. Seems pretty fast to authorize as
>well.

I was finding alot of long running pages on one site on my server in
the server.log. I narrowed it down to it's always the connection to
LinkPoint running 2 and 3 minutes. I actually had to pass a
requesttimeout of 420 seconds to the page that calls the CFX tag.
This is a site that does hundreds of orders a day and the long
running pages only average a couple a day, so it's not too bad, but
I've never had one show up on any of my authorize.net sites.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452