Could you do it with Javascript, or does it have to be CF.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Gruen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 2:28 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF_MagicalSelectNeeded

Suggestions please.

I am trying to use CF_ThreeeSelectsRelated (very cool tag) to allow
selections of one list of options and it does not look like I will be
able
to do what I need to accomplish. I just need a set of three options that
progressively offer one valuelist. For example, 6 books on a list. I
need to
say which one is my first preference, then the second option shows the
remaining 5, then the last shows the remaining four.

Is there a more appropriate solution for this other than
CF_ThreeeSelectsRelated? I need it to be on one form and function like
CF_ThreeeSelectsRelated but I do not see how to make
CF_ThreeeSelectsRelated
function this way.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tony Gruen