From: phumes1 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 1:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Windows

My main page I have a index.cfm file which gets loaded by IE by default.

I don't want the toolbar, menubar etc..etc to appear. I just want the page
loaded into a window without all that crud. How can I do this...JS with the
code below?

'toolbar=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,
width=290,height=200')

I can't get this to work properly. It open my index.cfm file in another
window without all the crud at the top but then a dialog pops up asking if
I want to the this window?

Below is the code for my "load.cfm" page which on the OnLoad loads my
index.cfm file.

<head>
          <title></title>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

<!-- Begin
function popupPage() {
var page = "index.cfm";
windowprops = "height=620,width=720,location=no,"
+ "scrollbars=yes,menubars=no,toolbars=no,resizable=yes";

window.open(page, "Popup", windowprops);
}
//  End -->
</script>

</head>

<BODY onLoad="setTimeout('popupPage()', 1000);">

<script>
          setTimeout("self.close()", 2000 )
</script>

--------+