From: Rob Baxter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 10:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF4.0 shared scope locking?

You need to use the name attribute to specify a name unique to that locking
code. For example, for Session var locking I usually used <cflock
name="#CFID#_#CFTOKEN#" ...> The trick is to be consistent with your lock
naming so that different code block which you want to lock will have the
same name. For Application vars you need a different name since you want
application wide locking and not session wide locking. Something like
name="Application_Scope" might work. Again, the trick is to be consitant.

</rob>