From: "Owen Leonard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: Memory problems

So, the consensus is Access is the problem!  I wonder if the memory problems
have gotten worse in the past couple of months because of the growing size
of the database?

> I think in the cfusion\bin directory there is a batch file provided that
> sets up your scheduler to restart cf services at 2am (or so).

So running Cycle.bat sets up the scheduler?  Or do I need to schedule
Cycle.bat to be run?

I guess conversion to MySQL is now on the top of the pile after vacation.

    -- Owen

----