> Would anybody (not associated with Productivity Enhancement, Inc.) who has
> taken any of their "ColdFusion Master" classes please contact me off list?
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I'm interested in hearing what you thought, since this is
> not MM normal course line.

I know you didn't want anyone associated with Productivity Enhancement to
reply, but I thought I should clarify to everyone that this is the first
time we're offering these MX-based courses.  They are all adapted from
earlier CF5 courses, but more than half of the ColdFusion Master Class is
new material since it focuses heavily on the new features of MX.

Have a happy day! :)

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   770-446-8866