From: Mario Martinez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 12:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SQL server trouble

Hi all friends:

I got a coldfusion system with an SQL server . Today I came in here and I
realize that I can't connect this SQL server from any other computer through
ODBC . I could do that before , now none of my remotly ODBC connections are
working
This is the error I receive when I try to connect remotly:
Connection failed
SQLState:'01000'
SQL Server Error: 10061
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver ][TCP/IP
Sockets]ConnectionOpen(connect()).
Connection failed:
SQLState: '08001'
SQL Server Error: 11
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]General network error. Check your network
documentation.

Any ideas will be more than appreciate.
regards
Mario