Hello All,

I am working on a project that would allow my application to be able to
print out a "certificate" which is an irregularly shaped, pre-printed peice
of paper.  I need to be able to control exactly where text appears on this
certificate when printed.  Furthermore, besides text, I need to be able to
include a barcode which I was going to use the CF_Barcode (version2) custom
tag - so the solution has to support images as well as text.

Previously we used word for this - but it would be great to embed it into my
application and control the data that gets printed. I cannot use the
browsers print page functionality... is this something that is possible with
Cold Fusion?

Dustin Snell
Unisyn Software, LLC