From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 3:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX Pro and Oracle?

I'm going in thru the Windows ODBC control panel and using the Oracle driver
that appeared there after I installed Oracle 9i.  Is there some other way to
do this?  Another driver to d/l?  I'm a complete Oracle newbie.

---------------------------------------
Matt Robertson    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSB Designs, Inc., www.mysecretbase.com

from: "Tim Painter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:58:20 -0400

When you make the odbc connection, are you using the microsoft or Oracle
driver?  I'm using the Oracle driver here and have not had a problem with
it.

HTH,
Tim P.