Hello Everyone,
I'm getting involved in a large scale project taking data sets and
converting to XML with the hope that we could get that to browsers, pdas
and cell phones etc... Now I know "about" XML having read at least 30
articles but I haven't been able to work with it much yet. Where should
I start? I'm a huge CF fan so I would like to use CF to do this project.
Any suggestions on what books would be most specific to my project, web
sites, examples? I would like to read about what hardware and software I
should be looking into as well. Advice is very appreciated.
Thanks.

Wayne Suiter
Web Operations
Scripps Institution of Oceanography