From: Kyle Draganov
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19/08/02 3:15 PM
Subject: [cf-xml] Trouble installing with XML Toolkit

Hey all.

I have the XML toolkit running fine on our development server. But when
we load the XML Toolkit custom tags on the production server we get the
following error:

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

Error trying to create object specified in the tag.

COM error 0x800401F3. Invalid class string

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier
of (CFOBJECT), occupying document position (1:8174) to (1:8249) in the
template file C:\CFUSION\CustomTags\xml\XMLDatasource.cfm.

Date/Time: 08/19/02 14:09:15

Both machines are running CF 4.5 sp2

Any ideas?

TIA