I have been trying to the the 'include' xsl tag to work (import too) and just have not been able too. Since I am going through the toolbox transformation routine, I do not get any meaningful error messages. It just does not work. Anyone else have the same sort of problems? What did you do to get them to work? Is the path to the includes skewed because of the the way that MSXSL is called? I am currently calling the toolbox routines from a sub-directory of my application and have my base XSL document in another sub-directory under the same parent directory as the include directory. Any ideas? Thanks.