Hi all,

here's the room link for Friday's virtual beer o'clock.

http://connectpro53389065.acrobat.com/beeroclock/

I'll open it around 4 pm NZ time, 2 pm East coast, noon <prost> WA :)
and when I'm leaving we'll promote a west coastie to meeting host.

No particular program, just hanging out, exchanging funny links and
maybe we can convince some people to show some cool stuff - but no
pressure :)

Kai