All -

I'm wondering if anyone has run across this yet.

I am working on my cfc's on the dev server. When I run the code that uses them, it's as if the changes were never made to the CFC file (even though the file date changes). I even went from the CFC returning a query to passing back a string just to see if it might knock something loose. Only if I call the CFC incorrectly in the invokation does it fail. All other code around it updates fine.

I just updated from MX6.0 to MX6.1 this morning, but it's never made things weird before?? I'm pretty sure it worked fine after I did the update too. I was doing some coding right afterwards. I then went to lunch.. and blammo it was doign this when I came back.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Brent Nicholas
Application Architect / Developer