From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan Guill
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 10:03 PM
To: CFCDev@cfczone.org
Subject: Re: [CFCDev] OT: OOP and Application Generators Next Week at NYCFUG!

Is this the same talk you gave at cf.objective Peter?  If so, I wouldn't mind seeing it as I missed it there.  Let me know if it does get recorded.

On 3/17/06, Peter Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Nando,

If there was a worldwide fan, we'd do our best to make a recording!!! Seriously, I doubt my talk will be memorialized unless it's something Judith does for every single speaker. However, I'll go one better and next week I'll start to blog and (if appropriate) podcast some tight segments so only the poor folks in New York have to hear me ramble on for the best part of an hour to get the content!

Best Wishes,
Peter

--
Ryan Guill