yes there were two messages that google didnt like either.  i just deleted
them...

~Terry

From: Sammy Larbi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 7:42 AM
To: cfcdev@cfczone.org
Subject: [CFCDEV] viruses?

Hey guys,

It seems I got hit pretty hard with a virus from cfcdev this morning.
Its not done anything bad (that I can tell) except Avast keeps coming up
saying there was a virus found and blah blah blah. Can't seem to get rid
of the message - dunno if its because it came in 100s of times or if
something is seriously wrong.

In any case, I just wanted to ask if anyone else got hit from the list
or if  I am way off base?

Thanks,
Sam

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com