We have the CFUG for precisely this purpose.

On 5/24/07, Phillip Senn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 It's nice that we're a community and can rally when things like this are
posted.

I'd like to be a part of builder an even tighter knit community where we
can help people progress through the early stages of learning cf.

I don't have any grandiose plans, but I know that it would require some
sort of "I pledge to help someone if someone helps me" type of scenario.

If we build a tight knit community, then when assaults like this come
along we can fight back with one strong punch.

The effect would be "Oh!  I didn't realize  There must be something there,
there".

Something to ponder:

The Ultimate Fighter Challenge has CF in their initials.

Coincidence?  I think not.