Hey all -

So I'm wonder how many people are using AJAX in this group and what you're
using.

I'm using dojo right now and have done a few simple things with it on the site,
but am looking at doing a full application with AJAX.

Has anyone used Prototype? I've been told it's #1, but I hear the same about
dojo. Right now I'm finding dojo a little cryptic, despite the few 'starter
guides'.

I'm initially looking for reasonable learning curve and loose coupling.

Thanks for your time,Brent Nicholas - 248.767.5516 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] "There,
I guess King George will be able to read that!" - John Hancock

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com