Hi Eric,

I actually didn't implement all that much in cfrails - simple up and down for tables only, and you are right - it only works in MS SQL Server (mainly due to the column type name differences for autonumber fields). Other than that, I think I've left the column type up to the developer to avoid having to abstract that out myself (although this will eventually change). Another glaring hole is that the included runner doesn't respect version numbers, so you cannot go up and down to specific instances in time (without writing your own script). I also plan to change that behavior.

That said, migrations are low on the list of things I need to do for cfrails.

In any case, I do see value in it. I'm trying to move away from tags, so I probably wouldn't use this version, but I'm sure some people prefer tags!

Sam