Perhaps you could save them to the server scope? I've never done that, I am not even sure if thats possible, though, I imagine it would be.

Derek P.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Aug 28, 2007, at 4:21 PM, Mark Ireland wrote:

What is the best way to share components between apps. I mean apps that are on the same server? I am thinking of basic data access stuff that all the apps share.

Should they all be under one umbrella app, with a mapping outside the webroot?

Thanks

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com

An archive of the CFCDev list is available at www.mail-archive.com/ cfcdev@cfczone.org

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm