Hi, I'd like to be able to edit a foreign file and reload it into my lisp image without having to restart lisp. I am running clisp 2.47 with cffi 10.6 under XP (not my choice). I can close-foreign-function with a T result. However, the dll seems to still be locked from being overwritten by the compiler. In addition, when I try to load a slightly modified dll with a different filename, the load-foreign-library fails with:
Unable to load foreign library (LIBRARY-15386).
FFI:OPEN-FOREIGN-LIBRARY: Cannot open library "c:/v/site/jpars/Project3"
[Condition of type LOAD-FOREIGN-LIBRARY-ERROR] Anybody know how to reload a C library on XP without having to quit the lisp interpreter?
Thanks,
Bob