On Thursday 28 April 2005 06:25, LD wrote:

> What's the best way of including the output of Header and Footer in
> the render phase - i.e., as if you'd concated the output of:
>       Header->activate; Main->activate; Footer->activate;
>
> Any thoughts?

The functionality you're after is suggested in the docs of
CGI::Prototype::Hidden, here (link will probably wrap):

http://search.cpan.org/~merlyn/CGI-Prototype-0.9052/lib/CGI/Prototype/Hidden.pm#MANAGEMENT_SLOTS

I'd go easy using anything marked as `experimental' but I've had a go at
using this feature, purely as a point of interest, and it does work.

Be nice to see how this develops.

MB

--
http://matthewb.org/public_key.txt