Forgive me if I'm hallucinating, but I could've sworn that there was a
CGI::Prototype::PathInfo module or method in one of the earlier
releases.

Does anyone know of any such resource? I'm going to be doing some
stuff which is mainly just wrapping static paths with common look and
feel, and such support would be useful.