Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn@stonehenge.com> wrote:

Now, are you starting to see why I started with Class::Prototyped?

I actually started to think, "prototyped objects are actually a little ... _fun_". Prototypes are sort of the Perl of object oriented programming.

RE FAQ, I have not seen it, but let me know if you want anything (else) written up on this. Glad you liked!

RT