Randal wants to maintain prototype-based OOP for a Moose-based version
of CGI::Prototype. I'm wondering if such a Moose class could be as
simple as:

package CGI::Prototype::Moose;

use Moose;
extends 'Class::Prototyped';

1;

Links:
------
* There is a sample prototype OO moose in this test example:
http://github.com/nothingmuch/moose/blob/0bb2cc8a6a2e4b967b5d8efbcf1ab27f5d95e990/t/200_examples/006_example_Protomoose.t

but I dont fancy breaking with the Class::Prototyped API.

* My current fork of CGI::Prototype which uses Moose:
http://github.com/metaperl/perl-module-cgi-prototype/blob/f3c71299cd98de7b4c4d2b291d95623a761db548/lib/CGI/Prototype/Moose.pm