I hope this is an easy question that I am just missing.

I want to call a different run from another run mode, but I don't know
the name of the subroutine to call, I just know the key from the
$self->run_modes hash (but not the value)

So I know how to get the key:
my $runmode = $query->param('page');

I know how to call another run mode if I know the name of the subroutine
ahead of time

return $self->my_other_sub();

but I don't know how to call another runmode if I only know the key from
the run_mode hash

???

>>>Cees Hek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/11 7:50 am >>>
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:54:50 -0800, Peter Fogg
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>The only reason that I didn't use CGI::Application::Plugin::Session in
>the first place
>is the fact that it is an "alpha" version as opposed to a "3+" version
>for CGI::Session. However, on your recommendation I will take a very
>close look at the plugin
>version to solve my problem.

I'll bump up the the version number on the next release.  I have had a
few comments about people not wanting to use the module because of the
low version number...  Also, I'll remove that warning in the docs,
since the module has stabilized and I have not heard of anyone having
any problems in the last year (the warning was really only a CYA thing
anyway ;) )

So, what version should I go up to?  Version 0.10, 1.00, or should I
follow in Uri Guttman's footsteps and go straight to version 9999.0
[1]!

Cheers,

Cees

[1] http://search.cpan.org/~uri/File-Slurp-9999.07/