On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 09:24:27AM -0500, Michael Peters wrote:
> It seems like Apache::Test is not working on your installation. Looking
> at the output from the test and you error log, it does not appear that
> it even reaches the C::A::Dispatch portions of the test.

FWIW, I've been using A::T under Win32 for nearly a year now under a
couple of different projects on different servers with different
versions of Win*. I haven't seen this error before.

Ron, be sure that you have the latest version of A::T installed if you
plan to proceed with getting CAP::Dispatch tests working.

HTH,
William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.