Hi David & Mark,

Thanks for the suggestions. Indeed, I did find another instance where I
was using CGI that I have removed. Unfortunately this problem is not
regularly reproducible; I'll see it regularly then it will go away for
awhile then I'll see it off and on. Bizarre. If it continues to crop up
now that I've removed all references to 'use CGI' in my scripts, I'll see
if I can create a minimal example that reproduces the error.

I've been thinking about switching my scripts over to Lincoln's modular
versions of CGI. However, I guess there is really no need since I can get
a full-blown CGI object via the $webapp->query() method.

Thanks again for your feedback!
William

--
 Lead Developer
 Knowmad Services Inc. || Internet Applications & Database Integration