I played with my Twiki some some, created simpler skin to use.
Also installed Comments plugin, so anybody can comment on any page without
registering and editing - just enter comments in the form like blogs.
Your comments will be added to the page and visible to all.

You can try comments in Sandbox area:
http://twiki.med.yale.edu/twiki2/bin/view/Sandbox/TestComments

I also set up outgoing email, so it's possible to subscribe
this cgiapp list and get (nightly) notifications that somebody
changed pages (by page).

Should I test it - subscribe list for couple days to test
how it feels to you gyus and gals?

--
Peter Masiar, [EMAIL PROTECTED], NEW PHONE: (203) 737-2989
Yale Center for Medical Informatics (YCMI), http://ycmi.med.yale.edu