Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to use CGI::App with mod_perl 2. Usualy I
would wrap the application in a handler but mod_perl 2 handles
redirection in a different way than CGI.pm does (I could be wrong). On
exit from the application the handler returns either Apache::OK or
Apache::REDIRECT from the handler wrapper. I'm using libapreq 2 to
handle setting the headers through Apache::Request that's compatible
with MP2. What I need to do is return the appropriate constant after the
application made from CGI::App exits. Bear in mind with MP2 you no
longer need to $r->send_http_headers() anymore. The headers are
automatically sent.

use SomeWebApp;
use Apache::Const -compile => qw(OK REDIRECT);

sub handler {
        my $r = shift;

        my $webapp = SomeWebApp=>new( PARAMS => { REQUEST_OBJ => $r } );
        $webapp->run();

        # this needs to be either Apache::OK or Apache::REDIRECT
        # depending on what the application does.
        return Apache::OK;
}

Thanks,

Jamie