From: "Mark Stosberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I believe your finding is incorrect.

I think you are correct. Now I believe that I overlayed my header_props by
setting one property (a cookie) and then setting it again with the
redirection URL. (I thought that setting the header-type to redirect did it.
But, it looks like it was setting the redirection URL that caused the cookie
to be lost). I thought the header_props values could be set incrementally.
It looks like they have to be set all at once? And that's probably a
function of CGI.pm. (I'm actually using CGI::Simple).

Thanks,
Mark