On 2004-01-12, John Lawton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   If you are using professionals to design your pages their software may
> not know how to deal with your .tmpl files. If you keep it as HTML Both
> inDesign and DreamWeaver can handle the Template directives.

It's for this reason (Dreamweaver), that we use the extension
".html" for HTML::Template files. We started out trying to use
".tmpl" to denote the distinction, but it was too much headache.
Even if we could configure Dreamweaver to recognize the file correctly,
we collaborate with many other Dreamweaver users who can't expect
to make the same changes.

Instead, we denote the distinction putting the files in a "Templates"
directory. That's worked well enough on its on.

        Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .